Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

I have a month old pomeranian



(I know she is way too young, I have acknowledge that, I am in no need for judgement %26amp; rude comments)



she is getting a bit smelly so I have wiping her down with baby wipes (doesnt work much).



So I was wondering is bathing her in j%26amp;j baby shampoo would be okay. I know she must be dried off very well. And bathed is wamr water. She is a pom so I was wondering if this shampoo would harm her growing hair.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

I have a Pom too! I love Poms!!! You can use puppy shampoo and it will be fine just don't use the flea shampoos unless she is older than 6wks. There are types at Pets Mart that for specific coats and hair color. I'm sure you can use j%26amp;j but I would suggest you use puppy shampoo! Also for the breath it is proabably from her food. There are doggie mints that you can buy and they work for just a littl bit there is also tooth paste and things like that. I would go ahead and take her to the vet just to make sure everyhting is ok. The only thing that I have seen that harms their hair is shaving it off during the summer. I have seen a few whose hair never grew back..and one whose hair grew back really kinky.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

You can get dog toothpaste which comes in a few different flavours. Why don't you use dog shampoo which enhances the coat?



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

This is not ment to be rude but with what all is going on with your dog and its age... the vet is the only one that can tell because this stuff needs a visual and smell check done by a doc... and he will probably need to take some slides.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

I really would go to a pet store and pick up some puppy shampoo. Pup's especially that age have very sensitive skin and baby shampoo might have too high of a PH level.



About the teeth, they sell special types of tooth brushes that fit over your finger, all you need to do is massage the teeth and gums. You can pick up doggy tooth paste too but it doesn't really help with the breathe.



We give our dog breathe treats but I would hold off on that until you Pup is a little older.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

Don't use anything on a puppy that isn't specifically for a puppy. Their systems are delicate and you could potentially harm them.



Also, what you are smelling is known as "puppy breath". That is exactly how it should smell. Cleaning her mouth or anything like that is really not going to do anything to get rid of that smell.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

I'm sorry but...where did you get this puppy? It really needs it's mother honey.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

Ask your vet.



I don't know if you should, but we have a doggy tooth brush and tooth paste and it taste like Chicken, yummmy.



I need the assistance of dog lovers!?

they have puppy treats that will help with the breath problem. puppy shampoo would be the best choice for the smelly part. congradulations on snagging such a cute puppy by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans