Friday, November 27, 2009

Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

he is a foot tal when he is on all 4 legs. black, curly hair with white on the tail. nees often hair cuts and grooming. very active, nice with kids. playful. he is not a poodle.



to see a picture go to myspace.com/qvog



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

Its a Malti-Yorkie-Bichon-Pommie-Poo..



that's just a guess, as I can't find a picture...lol..Its fun guessing, though.



He does sound like a sweet dog.



BTW..You can open an account on http://photobucket.com/ and they offer free pic hosting, which will give you the urls to send or post pics.



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

its made private, so I can't see it.



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

you have to add me as a friend for me to see it. Your profile is set to private.



SO for now its an invisible dog.



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

cant see it



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

cant see it, but it sounds like a cockapoo...poodle



and cocker spaniel mix....i had one as a kid



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

can't see it either habe to take it off private or add me



It looks more like a bischon Frise similar to a poodle but not you probabully already know this but you have to keep him groomed and he should be easy to care for just brush him adn bathe him



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

Just from your description my guess is that it is a labradoodle. they are very common right now. it is in the family of a poodle. they have simalar hair and are a bit larger.



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

Sounds like a lap dog.



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

Can't see but sounds like a cocapoo poodle and cocer mix very sweet dogs



Here is a picture of my dog. What breed is it?

Can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans