Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our house is on the market and our dogs have been kenneled--is it ok to bring them home?Life balance

It's been almost 3 months. Part of our frustration in keeping our house listed is our dogs are kenneled to preserve the new lanscaping, floors, etc. If we bring them home and keep them groomed and then confined or out of the house when people are looking do you think it would ruin our chances of selling if we brought them home? I miss them so much! Also--it's $900 p/m to kennel them and we are going into debt to keep them somewhere else. to keep our home in pristine condition.



If we bring them home would it reduce our showings if we asked for extra notice to clean any dog hair and arrange kenneling them for a couple of hours at the dog kennel? We'd be changing the showing instructions from "call and show" to "by apt. only".



Help! I want my life back to some degree. I am pregnant and have a toddler--I work and have a husband with a long commute so I have to do the cleaning, etc.. myself because I telecommute for the most part. Any life balance suggestions?



Our house is on the market and our dogs have been kenneled--is it ok to bring them home?Life balance as seller

I'd bring them home, too. But don't let them run amok in the house and yard so the improvements need improved again.



In my area, it is actually fairly rare to show a house that doesn't have pets.



There is an inexpensive product called Aller-Pet that you can brush on your dogs that keeps the dander down if you are concerned about the allergy issue. I'm sure you can find it online at a pet supply website.



Just try to keep everything nice. I hope you sell it!



Our house is on the market and our dogs have been kenneled--is it ok to bring them home?Life balance as seller

This is so tough. I am a dog owner too so I understand. The problem is that some people are violently allergic to animal dander and no matter how clean you keep the dogs, it might still bother them and keep them from offering on your home.



Still, there are other buyers who wouldn't give a darn. We sold our last home to a Vet so it didn't bother her at all.



Have a heart to heart with your Realtor. You are incurring a mojor expense here. Is it worth it considering your local market? Only your Realtor can tell you.



Good luck. (I hope you get your pups back soon, I'd be lost without mine.)



Our house is on the market and our dogs have been kenneled--is it ok to bring them home?Life balance as seller

Can someone keep the dogs for you



anyone,anyone .



Pay them ,it is better then a kennel



Look you are with child ,you don't need this ( congratulations)



If all else fails bring the dogs home, whats a home without dogs.If people really want to buy your home they will with or without the dogs



The answer lies in your heart



Wish I had a dog



www.4animals2.com



We help animals



you can too



Our house is on the market and our dogs have been kenneled--is it ok to bring them home?Life balance as seller

Is your garage air-conditioned? If so, that is a possible compromise.



Our house is on the market and our dogs have been kenneled--is it ok to bring them home?Life balance as seller

We have a 90 pound black lab and our house has been on the market for two weeks so far and we just got an offer today. We just make sure he's not home when people are looking at the house. I just vacuum and clean the house every day before work to make sure it smells good and there's no hair everywhere. I couldn't imagine kenneling my doggy for so long! Bring them home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans