Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

We had her for 10 years. She got out of our garden one night and got knocked down. She was a pit-bull [American] and she had a hair lip so she allways looked like she was snarling.



The kids and people who walked their dogs used to come and see her. Some kids would "pick" on her calling her clefty on the way past my house and I would get a little knock on the door. Some kid would be there and they would tell me that "she" was getting picked on.



The ones I used to see at my door get bullied, I have noticed just lately that they dont walk past any-more.



That is sad.



Anyway have you ever felt so close to pet.??



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

HI



I think we all understand what you are going through - pet lovers are extremely close to their pets and have a unique bond with them. Over the years, my cats and dogs have passed on and I have to say that it was worse than if a close relative died - I felt so connected to them. Others may laugh and think we are mad, but they are the ones with the bonding issues not us, we are very sensitive people.



I love my pets very much, and if they are not well, it breaks my heart, I would rather take their pain. Obviously, I feel this way about my children as well. Pets are an extension of our family, and ourselves. They are loyal and trustworthy.



Honestely, we all feel your pain, and as hard as it sounds, maybe getting another dog would help with your grief, as you can then share your love with something else. (Try a rehoming shelter, and remember the right dog will choose you!)



All my love



L



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

What did you mean by knocked down? %26amp; I feel pets are sometimes closer to us then are human compainions. So it is perfectly fine to morn the loss. BUT I think it's time you find a puppy! God Bless.



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

We had a cat called Cat who died of kidney failure 12 August 2005. He is buried in the garden under his favourite tree, and there are flowers growing on his grave almost all year round (the snowdrops have just finished). He was the baby of the family, and we still miss him so much it hurts.



I am so sorry about your dog. :,(



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

I'm so sorry. We have a big issue here in the UK where Pitbulls are an illegal breed, but I feel that it is not the breed that is at fault, just certain owners. Your dog was an example of how this breed can be loving pets... I just wish the UK Government could see sense on this.



I lost my own German Shepherd last year, due to illness, and I know how much it hurts. You have my utmost sympathy.



I hope that your memories will comfort you and that one day, when you are ready, you will find another dog to love and care for.



Thinking of you.



Miranda



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

pets are like your children, you feed them , you give them shelter , you bathe them ,you take them out , what a sad story , i have a 10 month old staffy and if like that ever happened i couldn't live with myself anymore xx



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

YES! I really miss my dog Casper he was a weirmaraner (silver grey colour looks alot like a german pointer), He died of cancer in 2005 August just two days after his Birthday, he turned 6, we buried him in the garden under our nice tree that grew flowers (don't know the trees name lol). I miss him so much, he used to love going running with me and my dad, he used to carry massive sticks the size of a tree and gallop around with it. Another time I used to have a pony he was a dark bay called teddy. I used to ride him all the time but he was really naughty and used to buck, rear and stop at jumps all the time. But after a while, he only let me ride him, and when he saw me he would stick his head from his stable and niegh. He would only let me catch him in the field, I introduced him to new jumps such as fillers and stuff. But then he got sold because no one else could ride him, he was shared you see but only bonded with me, coz i did most stuff with him, also the other girl was to scared to ride him.



It is the first anniversary of my dog getting knocked down?

I'm sorry you lost your dog. I don't think it really matters what other people thought of her, the main thing is that you loved her and I'm sure that for all the years that she was with you, she was happy.



I lost my houserabbit In January, she wasn't really like a rabbit at all, more like a small dog, she was huge in rabbit terms, about 6 kg. Anyway she was my little mate and followed me around the house, loved cuddles and was really cheeky too. Not having her around is horrible, even though we still have our other rabbit she cannot make up for the hole left in in our hearts by our Snuffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans