Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My dog has a white dot on his forehead which i just noticed, it may be nothing, but wanted some opin

Well, i have a 3 year old cairn terrier, and i just noticed that he has a strange white dot on his forehead right where his hair parts and it is bothering me. I just noticed it, and it doesn't seem to bother him, i mean, he lets me touch it and look at it without a fuss and he doesn't seem to be scratching it or anything. It wasn't there this morning, but it is quite noticeable and at first i thought it was a bald spot or something, but after examing it closer, it doesn't look like it, its just a white dot? i was wondering if it was something i should worry about, and just wanted some feedback as to what it might be. thanks.



My dog has a white dot on his forehead which i just noticed, it may be nothing, but wanted some opinions!?

my little black shiperke/silky terrier mix has a few spots like that. by both sides of her mouth, and on her forehead. their alittle raised too, vet said its normal. but when in doubt, ask the vet.



My dog has a white dot on his forehead which i just noticed, it may be nothing, but wanted some opinions!?

it could be a zit? Seriously, my terrier gets them on her neck. They are bumpy though not just spots.



My dog has a white dot on his forehead which i just noticed, it may be nothing, but wanted some opinions!?

Is it part of his fur? He probably just got a little scrape, and what you are seeing is a scab. Keep an eye on it, and if it gets bigger, or looks infected, take him to the vet. Make sure it's not a tick. I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are worried, it can never hurt to call your vet.



My dog has a white dot on his forehead which i just noticed, it may be nothing, but wanted some opinions!?

i honestly think it is nothing because when dogs scratch themselves they tend to scab and where they scab there usually lose the hair there for awhile and it looks like a white spot but i would still watch it over the next few days and see if it changes any if it does take him to the vet for closer examination



My dog has a white dot on his forehead which i just noticed, it may be nothing, but wanted some opinions!?

If it just showed up, I'd suspect an insect bite. If that's it, it will be gone in a few days. Keep an eye on it. If you notice any change, off to the vet you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans