Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Here is a picture of her. Obviously Beagle is pretty prominent in her. But she has something else. Her colors are that reddish brown color, and white. She has a little black on her ears. She is 16 inches tall, and weighs 21lbs. We think she is about two. The hair on her legs, is very long. About 2 inches, and it stands straight out, so I was thinking some sort of spaniel? Maybe Brittney Spaniel/Beagle Mix? Any idea? Thanks!!



http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x122/...



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

i would say spaniel to. maybe even sheltie.



there is DNA testing now. i thought it was in favorites...do a search.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Almost loosk liek a puggle (pug,beagle)to me, maybe a little somethign more in there also but im not auite sure. Have you asked your vet?



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Looks like a beagle and a dachsund.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Same thoughts, Beagle/Spaniel Mix!



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

I am not sure if I'm seeing her face well enough, but I think she has hair a little longer than a beagle, and kind of "ruffled" looking. I'd definitely say spaniel, but a smaller one like a cocker spaniel or cavalier. She's such a cute dog!



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Awww....she is so cute! Definitely mostly beagle...maybe w/ the slightest bit of something else...I think you are in there right area w/ a spaniel mix. Way cute puppy!!



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

jackrussel 50/ and beagle.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

cocker spaniel



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Sounds pretty much like a Beagle and Spaniel. She has that Beagle 'baby' face. Will look like a puppy her entire life with that face!



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

The vet will call her a beagle.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

There definitely looks like there's some beagle there



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Would ya believe that I suspect shih-tzu? I knew a beagle/shih-tzu mix that was very, very similar to this pup.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Your dog is so adorable!! In my opinion its definatly an American Cocker Spaniel and a beagle. =) Your dog is so cute!



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

im a dog expert ive raised dogs all my life from everybreed and froms the looks of her i think she might be caliver king chrels spaniel,brittney spaniel,and beagle.she might not be but she looks like a beagle but her ears are like a brittney spaniel so thats what i think she is if im right im glad but you should go and see what she is she`s a beautiful dog.she looks around 1 mabey so its good you found her so she didnt get token to the pound they might of put her to sleep.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Beagle/spanial mix.



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

I think you made a very good guess at brittany spaniel/beagle mix. That is what I would guess. But she could have a few other breeds mixed in there as well.



http://dogbreedinfo.com/beagle.htm



http://dogbreedinfo.com/brittany.htm



Here are the other mixes people thought she might be:



http://dogbreedinfo.com/bocker.htm



http://dogbreedinfo.com/beatzu.htm



http://dogbreedinfo.com/beaglier.htm



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

Definitely a beagle cross. Maybe with a king charles spaniel or even a terrier



What mix do you think my dog is? Picture included?

i would say she is a beagle cocker spaniel mix she looks like a dog we have

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans