Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's up with my dog?

She keeps biting and licking her back. It's not because she's dirty or is cleaning herself. It is always very sudden like a bug jumped on her and shes trying to get it off of her skin, but there's no bugs or ticks anywhere to be found! she doesn't even have long hair! why does shes do this?



What's up with my dog?

It sounds like fleas or some type of skin irritation.



Have you used a spot-on flea treatment?



What's up with my dog?

its fleas. my dog does it sometimes too. use a product called revolution or frontline. it treats fleas



What's up with my dog?

allergies or fleas.



What's up with my dog?

there could be an infection or somthing, take her to the vet



What's up with my dog?

If it isn't fleas it must be a skin infection i was in a similar situation my dog kept on biting her back and so i took her to the vet it turned out to be an infection good luck!!!!!



What's up with my dog?

I recommend flea treating her, does she have dandruff is might be that your not washing the shampoo out properly



What's up with my dog?

mabye she has dandruff...good luck!!!



What's up with my dog?

some dogs have flea allergies.even one flea will drive them crazy. make sure you are using a good flea product. it can also be allergies and the list for the different kinds of those are longer than your arm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans