Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

he keeps biting himself which is causing him to lose hair on the tips of his ears, his tail, and his snout. what's wrong with him???



My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

It could be mange. There are two types of mange. Demodetic and sarcoptic. Sarcoptic mange mites live just under the surface of the skin while demodectic mange mites live in the hair follicle's. Demodectic is not contagious but sarcoptic mange is. Typical symptoms are loss of fur around the eyes, ears, down the lower back of the dog around the tail etc. Read the following link I have provided for complete info on this problem. Good luck and hope this has helped.



My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

Have you checked for fleas? That is usually a sign of them.



My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

does he have ear mites fleas take him to vet



My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

take him to the vet he could have a allergy to something or he might just have fleas they will be coming out of all the nucks and cranny's with the heating being on



My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

It could be stress related or it could be allergic reaction to fleas/mites. Make sure he is flea free if he is then he may have an allergy to the food you feed him.



I have a cat that does exactly the same and she is allergic to cat food so I have to buy her a special mix and her fur grew back.



Check this out with your vet.



My dog's losing his fur =[[[?

Look I dunno if your dog has mange or not, but if he does dont waste your money on a vet. Cover him in motor oil, i swear to god i've done it a thousand times it kills the bugs and it wont hurt him, just dont get it in his eyes or mouth. It's ghetto but it's tried and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans