Sunday, November 22, 2009

What color hides pet hair the best.?

I want to get some slip covers for my furniture and have a black and white dog. He does shed a lot but I'm always trying to vacum as much up as I can. I just can't do it 24/7 Thanks.



What color hides pet hair the best.?

I have a tan, almost sierra(?), colored livingroom set and it hides the hair really well %26amp; I have 2 cats and 2 dogs! It's microfiber though, so that may have something to do with it. I would try nuetral colors because if you go too dark the white shows and too light, the dark hairs show. Browns, tans, and beiges might work.



What color hides pet hair the best.?

so get a black and white cover to match



What color hides pet hair the best.?

Hi Peanut,



Any light color will work great.. Never use a Dark color it shows everything My Friend... I have the same problem with my 3 dogs that's 2 times more pet hair that you. I try to keep-up...I vacuum everyday but you just came get it all..



I would start letting them sleep outside but I train them from Babies to live in the house and they would cry at the door all night if I did that... I no they have got my number.. Hehehe..



A Friend,



poppy1



What color hides pet hair the best.?

Multicolored slip covers should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans