Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dog Sweaters?

I have a puppy who is 1/2 Long-Haired Chihuahua 1/2 Yorkie. I know that chihuahua's and other small dogs get cold easily in winter and usually need sweaters. Do you think this mix would even with the longer hair?



Dog Sweaters?

Yes, anytime you need a sweater, she needs a sweater..



Dog Sweaters?

if its longhair then no and even if it was shorthair dog sweaters look really stupid.



Dog Sweaters?

if it is a long haired dog, than no because they can store body heat, but if it is a short haired dog, than yes.



Dog Sweaters?

dogs wear sweaters? I....don't really like the idea, or approve of it. They have their fur to keep warm. It's just not right to see a mini reese witherspoon walk down the street with her chihuahua, in a sweater, little hat, and doggie bracelet.



dogs are dogs and they dont need clothes



Dog Sweaters?

Sounds cool to me



Dog Sweaters?

with a small dog it is always a good idea.



Dog Sweaters?

I think it would be just fine. When I got my dog a year and a half ago I started putting sweaters and outfits on him right away. Now when he is cold in the winter he loves to wear his sweaters. He loves me to put them on him. It will be just fine and your new puppy will thank you come winter time.



Dog Sweaters?

Watch your dog. Does he tremble when going into a cool room? If he is not tolerant to the cold, sites that I have listed below are excellent shopping locales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans